Basic Sales Meeting Agenda Format Type
[From Name of the Company]
Weekly/Monthly Sales Team Meeting
Agenda Name and Type…
Sales Results in actual sales vs previous year vs planned sales.
- Sales in the current month.
- Sales for the entire year.
- By category.
- By customer.
- Fresh business targets.
- Last week.
- This week.
- Next week.
- Following three weeks.
Key initiatives for the next three months.
- Upcoming marketing activity.
- The results of the last week: actual sales vs. planned with explanations for any variances.
- Plan for this week.
- Results of the previous week.
- New connections developed.
- Included in an email blast.
- Meetings of this week, next week and beyond.
- Fresh clients.
- Fresh business from existing clients.
- Date of the next meeting.
[Note: Sales meetings also provide opportunities to various members of the sales force to meet their counterparts and gather information about how they should be managing the job assigned to them. A sales meeting agenda will only make it easier for the entire sales department not just to discuss the topics mentioned in the agenda but also to exchange information between themselves which will eventually benefit the company.]