The main objective of this report is to analysis Behavior Problems Among Madrasa Students. General objectives of this reports are to identify the total number and percentages of Madrasah students who are in the clinical range of behaviour problem score, to see whether the total behaviour problem scores of Madrasah students vary according to sex, age, no of siblings and types of madrasah and to see whether each individual item scores of behaviour problem varies according to sex, age, no of siblings and types of madrasah.
- Sample Experience Letter format for Estate Agents
- Sample Application format for Issuance of Bank Statement
- Sample Thanks Letter for Financial Support for Medical Treatment
- Recommendation Letter Format for Student from University
- Email Leave Application due to Mother Illness on Emergency
- Sample Letter to Bank for Issuance of ATM Card