Biological databases can be broadly classified in sequence and design databases. Nucleic acid and protein sequences are stored in routine databases and design database only retailer proteins. These databases are important tools in assisting scientists to investigate and explain tons of biological phenomena from the structure of biomolecules in addition to their interaction, towards the whole metabolism of organisms also to understanding the progression of species.
- Sample Leave Application format for Marriage Anniversary
- Sample Letter to Father asking him When He will Return from Out Station
- Sample Apology Letter for Internet high-speed service
- Motivation Letter for Master Degree Engineering in civil engineering
- Sample Sick Leave Application for Office Due to Surgery or Operation
- Sample Shipping Damage Claim Letter