Compound term processing refers to a type of method used in information recovery applications to complete matching on the origin of compound terms. Compound terms are built by combining two or more plain terms; for example, “triple” is a particular word term, but “triple heart bypass” is a compound word. This article also briefly describe Techniques, Adaptability and Applications of compound term processing.
- Sample Application Letter for Scholarship
- Sample Prequalification Letter as Contractor for Supply of Material
- Sample Leave Application for Tour by Students and Employees
- Acknowledgment Letter format of Receiving Appointment Letter
- World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD)
- Sample Letter to Apply For Air Conditioning Service Contract