Cover Letter for the Position of Project Manager
Dear Mr Smith
With due respect and humble submission to state that, I am writing in response to your company’s (Company Name…) opening for a Project Manager position (Specific name of position…). I am interested in this position as my skills, qualifications and experience match your Company’s requirements.
I am confident that my five years solid experience in project management duties provides me with the capabilities and experience to successfully fulfill this position. Accordingly I have enclosed my CV and other papers for your consideration.
Previously I have worked as a consultant in both the government and private sectors (organization name…) on a variety of projects, but now want to focus on one company for an extended period of time.
As being a project manager I find myself which my own very best strengths tend to be my own verified reputation offering initiatives promptly and also in budget and also my own intensive practical knowledge operating project management.
I would appreciate a chance to further discuss your desires and my application and suitability. Please feel free to contact me to create a mutually convenient time and date for an interview.
I thank you for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from.
- Gamers: Level Up & Develop Your Own Mobile or Video Title By Mastering Unity
- Write an Application for Transfer Certificate
- Sample Thanks Letter for Wedding Gift
- Sample Leave Application for Matrimonial Leave
- Application Letter format for Call Center Agent Position (Experienced)
- News Letter – The High Prices Of Essential Commodities