Cover Letter Format for the Post of Assistant Lecturer
Subject: Job Application for Assistant Lecturer Post
With all due esteem it is to state that I had recently seen a job advertisement published by you in (News Paper name). The advertisement sought to have Assistant lecturer with having five years of (Subject name…) teaching experience. Your obligation also refers to a person who has done MA/MBA/Masters in (Subject name…) with minimum GPA of 3.5.
I am appropriate for the job as I am satisfying all the basic requirements according to the advertisement. I had educated in various institutes and academies. In all my teaching period of three years from institute to institute and academy to academy there is not a single student who had been failed in my subject. This is the only motivation every academy and institute approached me to teach. I required joining your institute for attractive salary package and vast green grounds.
You are in need of a qualified and experienced lecturer and I am in hunt of an institute where I can teach the students to the best of my knowledge. My all the experience letters and result sheets are attached with the application for your reference. Kindly take in concern all the points. I will be happy to join your institute.
- Request Letter for Return of Original Documents from Educational Institute
- Sample Promotion Recommendations Letter for Junior
- Sample Letter to Mother Who is Worried about your Health
- Request Letter to Reduce the Flat or Shop Rent
- Sample Application format for Issue Library Card
- Experience Letter format for Assistant Marketing Manager