Cover Letter for Marketing Executive
Subject: For the Post of Marketing Officer. (Advertised Post)
I saw your advertisement in ‘(Newspaper name)’ on (Date), vacancy is available in your organization for a marketing person. I have recently completed my MBA from (institute name). Along with this I have done internship in valued organization like; (Company name). As, I have completed my degree I am looking for a well defined job where I can develop my working skills.
I have associated qualification and experience as per your requirements. Getting an opportunity of working in your organization would be a great experience for me. I assure you to keep my work up to date, I have capabilities of marketing and I am good in communication skills as well. Being in your organization will be marvelous platform for the beginning of my career. My reflection and sincerity will be always towards my work.
I would comply my job requirements with my working skills. My documents and resume are along with letter showing all the academic and other records. I hope that you will consider me for the post and I shall be looking for a positive response.
- Sample Letter for Semester Drop
- Request Letter to arrange Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Resignation Letter Format without Notice Periood
- Sample Request Letter for Psycho-Social Counselling in Rural Areas
- Request Letter for No Objection Certificate
- Complaint Letter to Supplier for Delayed Delivery of Purchased Goods