Curriculum Vita Format for English Teacher
To take a challenging position in an esteemed organization with devotion and determination to enhance my skills and knowledge in the best interests of the organization, for my personal and professional growth.
M.Phil Applied Linguistics in (Institute name) from (Date).
M.A. (English) in (institute name) from (Date).
B.A. in (Institute name) from (Date).
Intermediate in (Institute name) from (Date).
(State your academic record, as you have achieved)
Work Experience: (State experiences, if you have. Examples; like…..)
Working in “(Institute name)” from (date) to (date) as a (Position name).
From (date) to (date) working as an English Teacher in (Institute name).
From (date0 to (date) worked as a School Incharge as well as English teacher in “(Institute name).
(xx year) computer diploma in computer hardware and software.
MS-Office, Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop, Internet browsing, etc.
English, (State other linguistic skills, if you know)
(State two common reference of your recognised person)
- Sample Volunteering Service Termination Letter
- Why I would like to be Rich – An Open Speech
- Sample Leave Application for Treatment of Wife’s Road Accident
- Sample Contract Letter for Appointment of Professor
- Sample Resignation Letter format with Complaint
- Sample Apology Letter for not attending Exam in College