Curriculum Vita Format for English Teacher
To take a challenging position in an esteemed organization with devotion and determination to enhance my skills and knowledge in the best interests of the organization, for my personal and professional growth.
M.Phil Applied Linguistics in (Institute name) from (Date).
M.A. (English) in (institute name) from (Date).
B.A. in (Institute name) from (Date).
Intermediate in (Institute name) from (Date).
(State your academic record, as you have achieved)
Work Experience: (State experiences, if you have. Examples; like…..)
Working in “(Institute name)” from (date) to (date) as a (Position name).
From (date) to (date) working as an English Teacher in (Institute name).
From (date0 to (date) worked as a School Incharge as well as English teacher in “(Institute name).
(xx year) computer diploma in computer hardware and software.
MS-Office, Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop, Internet browsing, etc.
English, (State other linguistic skills, if you know)
(State two common reference of your recognised person)
- Sample Letter Regarding Visa Delay to the Embassy
- A Report On Role Of Satellite Channels In Our Present-Day Society
- Sample Job Application Format for the Post of Clinical Psychologist
- Request Letter for Resolve Service Charges issues on Credit Card
- Experience Letter Format for Receptionist
- Top 10 Highest paid Actress in 2017