Curriculum Vita Format for Finance Manager Post
Father Name :
Date of Birth:
Marital Status :
Mailing Address: -House. No: – xx, Road No: xx, Block-xx.
- Master of Business Administration – (Institute name).
- Selected Relevant Courses: Business Research, E-Commerce Applications, Marketing Management,
- Economic Analysis, Management Information System, Financial Management, Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts – (Institute name).
(State your educational qualification, as you have achieved)
- High level of personal moral and honesty
- Flexible to adjust new culture and situation
- capability to generate strong team spirit and enthusiasm
Work Experience: (State experiences, if you have. Examples; like…..)
From (Date) to (Date) Account Manager (Sales & Business Development)- (Company name).
- Lead customer presentations/negotiations/agreements/contracts
- Deliberate sales strategies for churning of competitors key accounts
- Drive a performance based sales culture which consistently meets/exceeds sales targets
- To ensure proper documentation of all service offerings to clients and avoid any back logs
From (Date) to (Date) Regional Coordinator (Sales & Distribution)- (Company name).
- Manage giveaways to star retailers at the prize distribution ceremony
- Data management, reports submission, team evaluation on regular basis
- Identification of issues hampering with efficiency in delivering against targets
- To prepare and submit POS/merchandising material forecast for the assigned territory
From (Date) to (Date) Territory Sales Manager (Sales & Distribution)- (Company name).
- Achieve monthly sales targets as assigned by the management
- Coordinate the team efforts for successful and timely delivery of reports
- Identified customer needs and product development through market feedback
- Ensure usability and customer centricity in solution offering to make solution simple
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Excellent in Microsoft office suite
- Strong negotiating skills and capacity
- Demonstrated leadership among employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Area of Expertise:
Sales planning and integrated strategy, marketing concepts, positioning, people management, territory management, competitive analysis, understanding the customer, product development, client relationship
Awards & Accolades:
- Award for the best Territory Sales Manager of (Date).
- Won the title of Excellency Award of (Date).
- Won six times the title of ‘Employee of the Month’ in the office
IT enabled innovations in commercial banking sector
A complete comparative study of sales force operations with major competitor
Expert written and verbal fluency in English and _______.
Cultural diversity, Sports, Shopping, Mountain trekking, Driving.
Two references are available on request……………………