Curriculum Vita Format for General Manager Post
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: (State your academic qualification, as you have achieved)
MBA (Specialization in HRM) in (Institute name).
MA (Political Science) in (Institute name).
WORKING EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND HISTORY: (State experiences, if you have. Examples; like…..)
- My Last appointment was (Position name) with (Company name) from (date) to (date).
- I also worked as (position name), and still consultant as (Company name), which is a trading company and carried out multifunctional activities like HR Management, Commercial contracts Administration, Finance, from (date) to (date).
- Business Support & (Position name): (Company name) and looked after all HR, administrative, Business contractual, financial and legal matters of the company from (date) to (date).
Some of activities are mentioned below:-
- Dealing with all contracts of the company with Govt organizations
- Arranging and follow up Bank Guarantees /warrantees
- All financing matters including receipts and bank accounts
- Written communication with civil and Govt organizations
- Hold and arrange meetings including security clearance for foreign visitors
- To receive and seen off foreign visitors and to arrange their lodging and boarding
- All other administrative matters and assignments assigned by the boss from abroad.
- HR / Personnel Management, Office Management and over all Administration
(State other activities, if you have)
SKILLS / TRAINING / COURSES:
- Different Administrative, Management & Leadership Courses
- Having knowledge of Contract Administration & Management
- Personal Computer Course (Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail
Adobe Photoshop and office networking and Internet)
HOBBIES, INTERESTS OR ACTIVITIES:
Study, Sports, Travelling, Internet Browsing, and etc.
Date of Birth:
(State two common reference of your recognised person).