Effective Grant Proposal Cover Letter Sample
[This is an Effective Grant Proposal Cover Letter Sample. When a funder opens your request for assistance, the cover letter should provide the first inkling of how well you understand the person you addressed the letter to — the funder. You can make changes as per your requirements.]
Program Officer (Job designation),
The (Elder person) respectfully requests a grant of (money amount) for our (Community Project Name).
As the largest senior centre in (County/City name), serving over 100/200 seniors (More/less) every day, we are aware of the changing demographics in our service area. And we are committed to growing and adapting our centre to meet emerging needs. (Describe in your own words). The (Community Project) will allow us to pilot a one-year effort to determine if our centre can effectively:
- Provide comprehensive access to health and social services to seniors in the (communities project) served by our centre, and
- Raise and fully integrate the cultural competency of the board, staff, and volunteers of the Some City Senior Center.
Our board of directors is enthusiastic about this program and eager to launch it so we can become the most inclusive and culturally competent centre for seniors in all of our communities that need these services. (describe your requirements). Should we find at the end of our pilot year that this program is, in fact, successful, our board has committed to including a portion of the project’s yearly expenses into our annual operating budget so that the program becomes an integral part of our core services? (Explain your expectation).
Thank you for your consideration of our request. I will follow up with you in the next week to answer any questions you might have, as well as to learn whether we might meet with you to discuss the merits of our proposal. (Cordially describe your requirements). Meanwhile, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact, our Director of Development, at (Contact information).
Executive Director (Job designation)…
- Letter format for Replacement of Products Found Defective
- Request Letter to Bank for Converting Single Account into Joint Account
- Curriculum Vita format for Electrical and Computer Engineering
- A Letter Asking for Catalogue
- Letter to Submit Medical Certificate for leave of absence
- Letter to Bank Authority for a Loan to Have Higher Studies in Abroad