Basic objective of this lecture is to present on Flag of Kyrgyzstan. The flag of Kyrgyzstan was adopted on 3 March 1992 by the Supreme Council of Kyrgyzstan. The sun represents light, infinite nobility and eternity. The red background is believed to be the color of the national hero Manas the Noble, who united the 40 tribes of Kyrgyzstan, which are represented by the 40 rays emanating from the sun symbol.
- International Day For Tolerance
- Sample Letter format to Return Defective Product
- Application for Convert Residential Building to Commercial Property
- Sample Request Application for Visa for Study
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Ali Gholi Agha Hammam)
- University Graduation Ceremony Speech by a Student