Internship is provided me with a great opportunity to use my knowledge and skills and apply them to the real world. I very much enjoyed assisting customers with their financial decision – making and I found that my excellent interpersonal skills served me well when dealing with challenging clients. Internship Letter is the first employment letter that is given to an employee confirming his selection in the organization but only as an intern. This letter is usually handed over to the employee when s/he reports in to the organization on her first day.
Head of internship and Placement
Sub: Internship joining Letter
We are pleased to inform you that Mr. XYZ, student of BBA/MBA of your University is allowed to complete his 03(three) months’ Internship Program from (Date….) at Institute/organization name….,
I appreciate your kind assistance and co-operation in this regard.
- Management Information System on AB Bank Limited
- Performance of People Insurance Company Limited
- Application format for Canteen Contract in School or College
- Foreign Exchange Operation of EXIM Bank Limited
- Human Resource Policy at Prime Islami Life Insurance Ltd
- Company Overview of Southeast Bank Limited