Job Application Format for Teacher with Experience
Subject: Job Application for School/College Teacher
I am writing in order to show my keen interest for the position of School Teacher in your esteemed institution about which I come to know through some dependable source (Newspaper/Online). I am experienced person along with remarkable teaching skills. I have done M.A/M.Ed in (subject: English) as major subject. I do possess two/three years experience of teaching.
At present, I am teaching in a private school/college as a (Subject name: English Teacher). I can teach primary, middle and the senior level professionally. I have attached my resume for your review. Getting a chance of meeting would be sort of pleasure. I’ll prove to be a good selection for institution.
I will be waiting for positive response.
- Sample Letter format to Apply for Journalist Visa
- Request Letter for Lunch at Home from School
- Sample Application format of Request for Transfer to other Branch
- Sample Warning Letter to Employees for Coming Late in Office
- South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- Sample Cover Letter for Lawyer Post