Leave Application for Sister’s Marriage Ceremony
Subject: Leave Application for Sister’s Wedding Ceremony
It is to be stated with due respect that next week (Date…..) my sister’s wedding is coming. I have only one elder sister and if you may remember her, she also was the student of this Institute in grade 15th. The sister has accomplished her studies and is also now going to help tie herself in the bond of marriage due in the next week.
At the moment my sister is abroad, and since i am the only one sister of her, I need to pass ample time for her marriage ceremony. By decorations, wedding gown planning, pre-wedding shoot, booking on the hall to catering companies, I have to dedicate myself fully to the most crucial event of my sister’s living as she can simply trust my choice from the family. Will probably be quite difficult for me to meet up with my studies during wedding ceremony week and therefore I’d personally request you to you should grant me leave for one week.
I’d also like to officially invite you to the marriage ceremony as our teacher and can highly appreciate your presence. Since you were her among the favorite teacher, she could well be delighted to hear through you.
Thanking in advance for your kind consideration.
- Sample Request Letter for Psycho-Social Counselling in Rural Areas
- Sample Letter to Lawyer Requesting Documents and Information
- A Report On Prize Giving Ceremony Held At (Name of School/College)
- Application for Issuing Duplicate Student ID Card
- Sample Job Application format for Cleaning Post
- Teaching Responsibility to Children – an Open Speech