Leave Encashment Application Format for Teacher
Subject: Application for due Encashment of previous Annual Leaves
With Due admiration, humbly stating that I am working in (School/College name…) from more than three years as a General Subject (specific subject name…) as appointed by the Chairman. I had finished my probation period and performing my tasks in well form. Sir, my due security money is also deducted from my monthly salaries but like other teachers who are still serving in this school/college is fully paid by due encashment of annual leaves in the month of….. every year but I was not given the due encashment of my leaves from the past three (3) years.
Kindly on the origin of school/college rule I must be entertained with my annual leaves encashment. I will be very thankful to you.
Date with Sign….
- Sample Sales Agenda Format
- Reducing Risk through Disaster Resilient Housing in Bangladesh
- Sample Proposal letter for Canteen Contract in School or College
- Report on Types Of Leather
- Sample Prequalification Letter as Contractor for Supply of Material
- Apology Letter to Superior Authority for Poor Performance