Letter for Regret and Tender of Compensation
Dear Mr. XYZ,
Thanks for your letter of (date…) through which you informed us that (product name…) you bought was (define problems).
We are sorry in your experienced this problem and usually are enclosing (nature of compensation). While we make every attempt in order that our products are (address of complaint), this unfortunate incident can sometimes occur.
We are very appreciative which you have taken the time to bring this to our attention and would want to thank you for purchasing our products.
Designation with signature…
- Write an Application for Permission to go to Study Tour
- Cricket – a Popular International Game
- Regret Letter for Accounting Errors and Past Due Payment
- No Objection Certificate from Bank after Clearance of Loan
- Meeting Request Letter with a Potential Donor
- Government Job Cover letter for the Post of Driver