Dear Mr./Mrs. XYZ,
This has become a difficult year for the (Name of Organization…). I am sure which you all know that losing our few contracts with (company names…), due towards the (cause of loosing), hurt us substantially.
Within (months name…), we had a major decision to make. The question we were confronted with was whether to let few of our employees go, as well as to explore all other achievable avenues of cost decrease, keeping everyone’s job together. We chose the second term course. Unluckily, one on the policies we were forced to get rid of for this year, was our annual (yearly and festival/other cause) bonus to your employees.
This will be the first year since (company arrival date…) that company will be unable to thank you in this particular special manner for your working hard, loyalty and faithfulness. We are all hoping that next year will be a prosperous year and that we will be able to reinstate our traditional (seasonal/festival) bonus policy.
Thanks for your patience.
Designation with Signature…
- Letter to the Chairman of a Union Council for Sanction of a Tube well
- Congratulations Letter to Employee on Ten Years Anniversary
- Sample Job Application and Cover Letter format for Principal
- Sample Request Application for Vehicle Loan or Allotment
- Request Application for Re-Issuance of Experience Letter
- Sample Application format for Casual Leave from Office