Letter to Explain Why You Should be a Military Officer
[This is a sample Letter to Explain Why You Should be a Military Officer. You can follow this sample as for why to join the military after high school, or why to join the military after college. You can modify this sample as your requirement.]
The Chief Officer,
National Defense Center,
With reference to your advertisement for the post of a military officer at national defense center, I seek your kind permission to apply for the same. I have recently passed my A Levels examination with distinction in all subjects and intend to be a military officer after acquiring training from your center. (Describe in your own words). As my qualification and physical structure absolutely meet the required criteria for the post of military officer I have some other reasons to prove myself eligible and suitable to enter in military service.
- I have a strong ambition to serve my country and nation by joining military service.
- I have a military background as my father is a retired major from the army and has always encouraged me to join military service and serve the country.
- I have already acquired training of civil defense, disaster management and a short volunteer course offered by the army, and passed with exceptionally good grades.
- I possess a strong interest in the field of military service and certainly be good for my country if given a chance to serve as a military officer.
Sir, it is my earnest request to please consider me eligible for the said post and provide me one chance to work as a military officer under your command. (Explain your cause and situation).
I look forward to hearing from you in this regard.
Contact no. and signature…
- Something Unexpected – A Personal Memory
- Application format for Semester Freeze due to Financial Reason
- How to Write Job Application for Students?
- Job Acceptance Letter Format from Employee
- Regret Letter for Poor Service Assessment on Customer Questionnaire
- Sample Letter to Friends Thanking for Hospitality