A Letter to the Chairman of a Union Council for Sanction of a Tube well for your Village
We, the undersigned residents of Village (village name),beg most respectfully to state that we suffer a great deal from want of pure drinking water, as there is no tube well to supply the same in this locality. The want of pure drinking water is mainly responsible for the outbreak of diarrhea every year in this village. Sinking of a tube well in the central part of this village will remove the long felt want of pure drinking water.
May we, therefore, solicit the favour of your kindly sanctioning one tubewell for this village at an early date.
On behave of (village name)
- Assignment on Policy Implication to Improve the Marketing Systems
- Sample Letter format to Change the Research Topic
- Sample Salary Revision Request Letter from Company
- Sample Leave Letter format for Ear Piercing Ceremony
- Sample Email Notification for Annual Leave
- Sample Request Letter to Place an Order to Supplier