New Employee Greeting Letter Format
Name of the employee…
Dear Mr./Mrs. XYZ,
It becomes a great pleasure that I welcome you as a new employee (in position name) to (name of the company), I am very pleased you have chosen to accept our own offer of employment and know that here is the beginning of a mutually helpful association.
We encourage our personnel to make the most of selected courses that come in this vicinity, in order to further improve their skills and learn new skills in associated areas (department name…). The courses and their own corresponding registration dates are listed around the employee bulletin board for the review. If you decide to attend one of those courses, please advise your immediate manager and he could make the necessary arrangements.
Once again, welcome to (name of the company). Thank you,
Name of the Authority…
Designation with Signature…
- Sample Leave Application format for Engagement Ceremony
- Cover Letter Format for the Post of Speech Language Pathologist
- Sample Experience Letter for Area Sales Manager
- Write A Letter To Experience About Train Journey
- Assaignment on Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (CVP)
- My favorite member of the Family – an Open Speech