NewsLetter – Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about the problems created by the traffic jam.
I shall be highly glad if you kindly publish the following lines in your esteemed daily.
Traffic Jam At old Dhaka
Old Dhaka can be termed as the heart of the Dhaka city considering its high volume of business. But it is a matter of great regret that this part of the city is terribly burdened with the problems created by the traffic jam. Traffic jam makes vehicles as well as lives almost motionless in this area. Traders, customers and the mass living in this area have to suffer a lot for traffic jam. Sometimes, people have to sit motionless for hours together. Thus, traffic jam leaves a negative impact on the industry, commerce, trading, education and above all normal living condition of the people of the area. The govt. should look over the matter deeply and take immediate steps to make the area free from the curse of traffic jam.
- Sample Letter for Correction of Date of Birth in School Records
- Sample Letter to Remove Name from Joint Account
- Importance Of Tree Plantation
- Sample Request Letter to add an Infant to your Ration Card
- News Letter – Frequent Failure Of Electric Supply
- Application Format for Degree Issuance before Convocation