Change is the symbol of life while stagnation is the symbol of death. Change brings progress. On the contrary, stagnation is the arrest of development and nothing but decay, death, and destruction. Nothing great in this world is static; everything noble is dynamic. It is true in all walks and spheres of life. Evolution and revolution is the law of Nature: it is at the root of all progress, all formation, all development. Time has always been on the move and there are ups and downs, rises and falls of human civilization, human culture; and there are man’s taste and zest, inclinations, and motives, likings and disliking. Monotony is distaste while variety is the spice of life. Change is life and its zest, its interest, its meanings. In human institutions rise and fall happen. Old orders and old rules and regulations, old systems and processes everything yields to new and surrenders to new conditions and demands. If there were no change, our life would be dull, dreary and meaningless. Our life is livable, romantic and desirable only because of change. Stagnation is backwardness and opposite to progress. The secret of a nation’s strength rests basically on its stagnant condition but on its capacity of change and re-adjustment.
- Sample Application to Principal Requesting to Provide Safe Drinking Water
- Environment Pollution: Effect and Problems
- Sample Leave Application Due to Swelling by Office Employee
- Application format for Advance Loan from Salary for Domestic Use
- Non financial measures of performance
- Letter format to Offering of Automation Services to Esteemed Clients