There are mainly two types of families nuclear family and extended family. A nuclear family is a small family consisting of husband and wife and their children. On the contrary, an extended family is a big family that consists not only of parents and children but also of grandfather, aunts, etc. At present, most people are fond of forming a nuclear family. A nuclear family is supposed to be less troublesome. On the contrary, an extended family is supposed to be noisier. It is thought that more troublesome situations take place in an extended family. Day-to-day living expenses are increasing. So, people do not like to form an extended family. In a nuclear family, children can get good food and education. But the nuclear family may also have some disadvantages. Children in a nuclear family may feel lonely and bored because there are not many members of a nuclear family. On the contrary, children in an extended family do not feel lonely as they always get companions. Thus there are some merits and demerits in both the nuclear family and extended family.
- Romantic Thank You Letter to your Partner to Express your Gratefulness
- Sample Request Letter for Sponsorship of an Event
- Sample Letter from Hotel to Confirm Reservation
- Sample Invitation Letter to Join in an Association or Organization
- Request Letter format to Reopen Bank Account
- Bonus Cancellation Order Letter