The term “political machine” dates back to the 20th century in the United States, where such organizations have existed in some municipalities and states since the 18th century. The political machine is a political organization by which an authoritative manager or small class commands the support of any corps of followers and businesses (usually plan workers), who receive rewards for efforts.
- My hero – Michael Phelps: an Open Speech
- Sample Letter format of Payment by Bank Draft
- World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD)
- Wisk Aero sues Archer Aviation for alleged patent infringement, trade secret theft
- College Reference Letter from Teacher
- Sample Job Application and Cover Letter for the Post of Senior Chemist