Puccinia graminis is an obligate parasite. It is a heterocious parasite. It causes a rust disease – black stem rust of Wheat. Prime purpose of this lecture is to present on Puccinia Graminis. It’s life cycle on Wheat and on Barberry. Wheat is a primary host. Barberry is a secondary or alternate host. Acediospores geminates on Wheat stem or leaf to form binucleate, dikaryotic filamentous well developed, branched, intercellular mycelium. Finally focus on Puccinia Life Cycle.
- Sample Thank You Letter for Wedding Anniversary Gift
- Leave Application formats for Marriage of Uncle by Student’s Parents
- Sample Announcement of Partnership Letter Format
- Letter Format for Visitors Impressions after Visit
- Sample Employee Encouragement Letter Format
- Sample Letter for Fee Dispensation for Special Children