A rainy day is dull and gloomy. Sometimes it rains heavily and sometimes it drizzles. Often there are flashes of lightning and roars of thunder in the sky. Birds are hardly seen to fly. They keep standing on the branches of trees. Cattle keep standing on their sheds. It is said that God showers his blessings on earth in the form of rain and infuses everything and everyone with delight. Poets feel thrilled in their hearts. The entire atmosphere fills with joy on a rainy day. Be it kids, adults or elderly people – everyone loves this day.
In such a day, people have to remain indoors. This day has the capacity to uplift a person’s mood in an instant. It is loved by people belonging to all age groups. If the rain is heavy, some roads go underwater. So it becomes very difficult to move from one place to another. People carry an umbrella when they go out. Those who do not carry umbrella get drenched. One does not generally come out without compulsion. Working people suffer much. They cannot go out to earn their daily bread. Some people spend time in gossiping, playing cards, singing or hearing songs. In a rainy day, people like to eat khichuri with fish fry and pickles. Women in households get busy to prepare these foods. A rainy day is most welcome to school children. They have a day’s holiday to enjoy.
Some flowers bloom on a rainy day and give away the sweet smell. A rainy day is enjoyable for children. They do not need to go to schools. They play indoor games and pass the time happily. A rainy day has a good effect on people’s minds. They long for something on this day. They think of their dear and near ones who stay away from them. It purifies the air and washes away filth’s. The rains help the farmers of our country to make the crop fields ready for cultivation. Thus despite some disadvantages, a rainy day has its own beauty. On a rainy day, the poor suffer more than the rich. They cannot go out in quest of work and cannot earn their daily food. The suffering from the poor knows no bounds. In city Areas, the rainwater cannot easily pass into the drains. So the streets are flooded. So it is welcome to some, while others do not like a rainy day.
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Puthia Rajbari)
- Application Format of Fuel Increment for Marketing Persons
- Application Format for Salary Increment of Security Guard
- Request Letter for Full and Final Settlement of Official Issue
- Sample Leave Application Due to Vomiting from School
- Acknowledgement Letter Format from Bank for Branch Shifting
- Annual Report 2016 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Public Arrest Record
- Steady-state Economy – a structured to balance growth with environmental integrity
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Naghsh-e Jahan Square)
- Study on NRB Remittance in Relation to General Banking in AB Bank Limited (Part-1)