You deserve learn more for what went wrong in our accounting department, and I really hope that this letter will serve to eliminate our recent difficulties. We know you can appreciate the fact so it has taken some time to learn exactly what occurred, along with, therefore, please accept our apologies for your delay in this answer.
Apparently, your payment was received in a timely fashion, but it was credited to an account which bears much the same name to yours. Consequently, we commenced sending you our standard notices seeking payment, in keeping with your routine policy. Even after the posting error has been rectified, our accounting department failed to notify our credit team, which is why you continued to obtain our correspondence demanding transaction.
We know how exasperating this have been for you and we will be deeply sorry that they have taken so long to look into this problem. While we have a procedure within our firm to preclude this error from occurring, now we are reinforcing this procedure.
You are our company’s valued customer for years and we appreciate your affording us the chance to serve you. You can rest assured that this matter will not surface any more. Please consider our apology.
Designation with Signature…
- Letter to Newspaper for Drawing Attention of the Government Officials
- A Report On The National Mourning Day Celebrated At (Institution Name)……. School/College
- Benefits Of Wire Shelving
- Complaint Letter by Employee for Air Conditioner is not Working
- Letter to Supplier for Delayed Delivery of Purchased Goods
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Goaldi Mosque)