Thank you for your kind attention. This is intended simply as a friendly reminder of your past-due account of Tk. (Money amount) which we believe you have overlooked. Now that it has been brought to your focus, we are sure you will want to bring your account up-to-date.
In the event that by chance your cheque has already been in the mail, kindly disregard this reminder and accept our thanks.
- Sample Apology Letter to Principal for Misbehavior in School
- Application for grant Women’s small business start-up to Government
- Sample Office Harassment Complaint Letter to Police
- Application Format for Degree Issuance before Convocation
- Sample E-Sales Letter Format
- Sample Letter of Thank You for Participation in Event