Request Letter for Auditorium Required on Rent
[This is a sample Request Letter for Auditorium Required on Rent or Booking a Venue or Auditorium, conference room, meeting room, room or hall etc. You can modify these formats as your requirement.]
Sub: Request Letter for Auditorium Required on Rent
I hope this letter will find you in good health.
With reference to our meeting on (date) I like to thank you for encouraging me.
I am starting a learning and development institute in the name of (Name) with an aim to offer the services at corporate and social level.
I have learning partnership with (Institute name) for training & consultancy. (Authorised person name) looks after the training, coaching and consultancy services. My plan is to start from (date). I will need the discussed premises of seminar hall once a week (Date to date and time to time) with the following requirements.
- Seminar Hall with roundtable setup for forty to fifty participants as per the response (confirmation will be made one week before starting the session).
- AC with back power supply
- Facilitation to collect a fee on our behalf for which per person a fee can be charged.
- Hi Tea / Tea arrangements
- A support staff person / Attendant
Please let me know the charges and all the terms and conditions as per your organizations’ policy for further processing.
Contact no. and signature…