Resignation Letter Format for due to Bad Health
The HR Manager,
Subject: Resignation Letter for due to bad health
Pleased be informed that I am working as (Designation/Position) in the office and worked hard to achieve the goals set by the firm’s administration. The tasks assigned to me are many and I was happy to do the tasks assigned but now I am getting old and suffering from high blood pressure and cannot take the burden and stress therefore, I have decided to resign my job because Doctor has advised me for complete bed rest.
Kindly accept my resignation and clear my gratuity. I shall be very Thankful to you. Waiting your positive approval.
Contact No: 000-0000-000
- Sample Experience Letter format for Software Developer
- Sample Roof Ceiling Repairing Request Letter to House Owner
- Application format for Salary Slip for Loan Purpose
- Sample Invitation Letter for Farewell Party to Teachers
- Sample Application format of Request for Transfer to other Branch
- Sample Application format for Death Certificate