Resignation Letter Format for due to Bad Health
The HR Manager,
Subject: Resignation Letter for due to bad health
Pleased be informed that I am working as (Designation/Position) in the office and worked hard to achieve the goals set by the firm’s administration. The tasks assigned to me are many and I was happy to do the tasks assigned but now I am getting old and suffering from high blood pressure and cannot take the burden and stress therefore, I have decided to resign my job because Doctor has advised me for complete bed rest.
Kindly accept my resignation and clear my gratuity. I shall be very Thankful to you. Waiting your positive approval.
Contact No: 000-0000-000
- Request Letter Format for Issuing Certificate
- Confirmation letter for Appoint New Sales Representative
- Scholarships Offer Acceptance – an Open Speech
- Sample Complaint Letter about Heavy Electricity Bill Problem
- Sample Request Letter for Transportation Service for Shifting Home
- Request Letter for an Endorsement for Seeking Approval