Resignation Letter Format for due to Pregnancy
Subject: Resignation Letter due to Pregnancy
I am writing to inform you about my resignation from the position of Senior Math Teacher from your prestigious place. I would like to elaborate reason with pleasure that, after five years of my marriage I am blessed and expecting child. I am extremely contented at this moment. Unfortunately, my family is not allowing me to further continue the job until the entire span is over.
To be a part of your team was a splendid experience for me and these three years of my life were remarkable. I enjoyed working and teaching at this institution. Everyday was a new experience in itself, new students, and new staff there was charm in everything. I am so attached to all this that leaving now appears so tough to me but we have to bow before fortune.
I hope that whenever I will be back to continue my teaching profession, (School/College Name) would be my first and foremost choice. This letter will serve as official notification of my resignation one month before leaving and (dd-mm-yy) would be my last day. I am truly honored to work here and want to thank you for all the cooperation and assistance you provided.
Wishing you continued success!
- Sample Request Letter for Purchase of Material
- Sample Quotation Approval Letter for Advance Payment
- Sample Application for Installments of Tax Payment from Salary
- Sample Student Transfer Letter for School
- Sample Leave Application format for One Month
- Complaint Letter for Frequent Breakdown of Electricity