Resignation Letter Format for Misbehavior
The HR Manager,
Subject: Resignation Letter for Misbehavior
I hereby submit my resignation letter on intimation on one week. I worked as (Designation/Position) with your esteemed company/organization since (Date). During my working tenure I tried to work at my level best and in my books I accomplished it. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the team leading me. I am always asked to work under pressure and short notices and I do it every time by dint of hard work.
I regret to say but the only reason for my resignation is the misbehavior and misconduct of Management. I cannot tolerate humiliation of mine in front of colleagues and juniors in spite of my sincere working. Neither I get proper resources for working nor proper time. Under such circumstances, I able not able to continue job with your company/organization.
I hope that you will find an appropriate candidate for the position and I wish you continued success.
- Sick or Medical Leave Application format Due to Car Accident
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Hajiganj Fort)
- Leave Application format for Semester Final Exam for Sickness
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Kamalapur Mosque)
- Paragraph On Technology
- Application to District Magistrate to Grant Financial Aid for Village Library