Resignation Letter Format for the Post of Manager
Subject: Resignation Letter for Manager Post
It is stated that, I have faced a lot of panic and unrest in our official working and environment for last few months. I also feel that some people in the office accuse me for this situation whereas, I am totally confident in its apposing. As per my discussion with you, you have always been a kind, cooperative and professional boss, I have decided to request you to release me from my duty of Manager.
I request you to treat this request a prior intimation which I am officially bound to provide a month before leaving this job. I have served this company/organization for almost four years with complete devotion and I am confident that my services will always be remembered in good memories. I also want to state that I never committed any wrong which might have broken the chain of command in GET, which I am said to be accused of.
Still my best wishes are with company/organization & its family and I wish best of luck to this beloved company/organization that allowed me to enhance and polish my abilities. My heartiest thanks for your kind personality, the most respectful members of board, for their love and care.
I hope this Company/Organization will flourish and spread the light of education to the needy, what this company/organization is based at.
- Experience Letter Format for Human Resource Manager
- Request Letter for Department Tour
- How to Write Farewell Speech for Graduating Students from a Student?
- Sample Application for Advance Salary due to an Occation
- Letter on Acknowledgement of Merchandise Returned for Repair Product
- Request letter for an Air-conditioner for Welfare Hospital