Resignation Letter with Notice Format
Subject: Resignation Letter from Employee
I am writing to you for informing that I am resigning from the post of (Designation/Position), effective from (Date).
The cause of my resignation is nothing else as I am shifting from (Area Name) to (Area Name). For the purpose I have to leave your company/organization. It’s been a great opportunity for me to work with you. I have gained a lot of experience and was really a great platform for me.
I would like to thank you, for all the professional and personal skills that I have gained from your company/organization. Working here was a great chance and appreciates chances provided to me within my working tenure. I enjoyed working with all the staff member being a team member.
I appreciate the working skills of other staff members.
With Warm Regards,
- Letter for Verification of Employment to Previous Authority
- Sample Request Letter for a recommendation of Medicines
- Sample Application to Issue School Departure Certificate
- Sample Letter for Requesting to Submit Report
- Curriculum Vita format for Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Letter to Judge and Request for New Attorney