Location and Address
Subject: Withdrawal of resignation notice
Dear Mr. XYZ,
With due respect, to state that, in reference to my resignation notice (dated…) which has not been responded to by the top management so far. I beg to convey that owing to a few misunderstanding, I had wrongly submitted my resignation letter which I would like to withdraw now.
I hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to withdraw my resignation letter. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you at your possible time.
Thanks, for your time consideration.
- Sample Request Letter format for Sponsorship Form
- Essay On Nationalism
- Job Application and Cover Letter format for Restaurant Job as Chef
- Sample Breach of Agreement Letter of Complain
- Letter for expressing gratitude to Teacher for achieved excellent result
- Sample Application format for Refund of Security Deposit