Location and Address
Subject: Withdrawal of resignation notice
Dear Mr. XYZ,
With due respect, to state that, in reference to my resignation notice (dated…) which has not been responded to by the top management so far. I beg to convey that owing to a few misunderstanding, I had wrongly submitted my resignation letter which I would like to withdraw now.
I hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to withdraw my resignation letter. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you at your possible time.
Thanks, for your time consideration.
- Complaint Letter format for Poor Delivery Service to DHL
- Sample Apology Letter to Guest Complaint from Hotel Manager
- Sample Roof Ceiling Repairing Request Letter to House Owner
- Application format for Semester Freeze due to Financial Reason
- Sample Ceremony Agenda Format
- Appointment Letter for Meeting at Office of Construction Company