Resume Format for Assistant Teacher
I describe myself best as young, enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven to excel and committed to the full realization of my potential. My dynamic force comes from seeking new.
Challenging goals and working towards achieving them. I am ambitious and goal oriented. I get along others famously and count my communicative, interactive, skills as my greatest assets.
Year Qualification Institution Subject:
(xx year) Diploma in (Subject name) from (Institute name).
(xx year) Certificate (Institute name) for Call Centre Training Course.
(xx year) Intermediate at (Institute name).
(State other qualification, if you have achieved)
Experience: (State experience, if you have. Example: Like……)
(Date) to (Date):
(Institute name) as a (Position name). Helping teacher during The Regular classes, in the absence of teacher or when teachers are busy.
(Date) to (Date):
(Institute name) worked there as TSR (Telemarketing Services Representative)
There I have to close the sale and give customer services to the customer.
Date of Birth:
Languages and Computer Skill:
English, (State other languages skill, if you know).
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Net Browsing, etc.
(State other skills, if you have)
Net Browsing, Cooking, Reading, and etc.
(State two common reference of your recognised person)
- Advantage Of Carbidic Austempered Ductile Iron
- Sample Sales Letters to Regular Client
- Sample Job Application and Cover Letter format for Principal
- Sample Letter format for Leave without Permission
- Sample Application to Issue School Departure Certificate
- Request Letter to Bank for Opening Company Bank Account
- Digenite: Properties and Occurrences
- Report on A Critical study on Prime Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2010 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- North America: Continent Series
- International Court of Justice and Its Role in International Dispute Settlement
- Overview of Operational Activities Followed by Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd