Resume Format for Electrical Engineer
Education & academic QUALIFICATIONs
- Master of Computer Science – (Institute name).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)- (Institute name).
- Bachelor of Science (Physics & Math) – (Institute name).
State your educational qualification, as you have achieved………….
Electrical Engineering │ Information Technology
From (Date) to (Date) Assistant Director Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (Company name).
Plan and execute maintenance activities concerning electrical/electronic equipment/ assets
- Sustain a centralized record of repairable machinery, tools & test equipment and initiate appropriate actions for its timely repair using local resources and through private contractors
- Prepare and interpret specifications, drawings and regulations, ensure that completed works meet specifications and safety standards
- Design and produce drawings of electrical systems
- Workout delivery and installation schedules for electrical equipment, propose improvement in the existing electrical systems
From (Date) to (Date) Assistant Director Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
Field Maintenance & Repair Workshop,
Manage and supervise technical activities involving inspections, maintenance & repair of miscellaneous electrical equipment and devices
- Schedule and manage repair & calibration of Test, Measurement & Diagnostic Equipment(TMDE)
- Ensure upkeep of tools, gauges and diagnostic equipment, devise solutions to technical problems
- Ensure compliance of quality assurance procedures and techniques
- Motivate, mentor and lead technical and administrative staff
- Maintain inventory of equipment, stores and spare parts, assist in procurement process
(State your more experiences, if you have)
- Member Engineers _________.
- Member__________ Engineering Council, Professional Engineer Registration number: xxxxxx.
Ability to build rapport with all levels of clients, customers and staff
- Demonstrated and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail coupled with the ability to follow through
- Self starter, focused on getting right, no matter how many iterations it takes
- Quick and efficient worker with a keen knack for solving problems fast
- Persistent, reliable and punctual with strong organizational aptitude
- Strong planner and organizer with confident but team focused attitude
Two references are available on request……………………