The Officer Name…,
Designation and department name…
May possibly I take the liberty of asking you for a raise during my salary through this Letter? I have been under your employment since January (date..) I have benefited from a raise in (years…) only. Since to this day, my salary has remained unchanged at a figure of Taka (Amount…).
In the absence of the (Designation and officer name…) in (which year), his duties were shifted to me, which I shouldered proficiently, without grudges. Also, in the past two years my own responsibilities possess almost doubled. I believe that my salary hasn’t increased in the identical proportion. Besides, my other colleague who is much younger than me in age and experience is drawing an amount of Tk (amount) per month.
Keeping the above mentioned facts in view, I find myself that I am justified in requesting a raise.
- Application format for Canteen Contract in School or College
- Sample Request Letter for Duplicate Bill and Invoice
- Request for Salary Increment for Worker from High Official
- Sample Request Letter for Psycho-Social Counselling in Rural Areas
- Excuse Letter format for not Attending Guardian Meeting in school
- Thank you Letter for Invaluable Support