Sample Apology Letter to Principal in School by Teacher
[It is a sample apology letter to the Principal in School by Teacher when reaching late in school, college or university or absent without notice. You should state a specific related problem with formal manner. You can modify these formats as your requirement.]
With due respect, it is stated that me (Name) under registration number accordingly with the official record no. (Number) was absent for last three/four/five working days in your institution. I was victim of dengue and was not in a condition to attend the school properly. (show your actual problem and situation). It was a battle of nerves for me to attend the school with an undefined cause of the fever. My family doctor recommended a complete rest at home. That’s why I felt very ashamed that I missed the school those previous days.
Kindly accept the apology on my behalf. I will try my best to remain in contact with the schedule you provided. All in all, I apologize for the act of not coming to school for illness. Hope I convinced you with the way I brief. I will be grateful to you for the act of kindness in my favor.
- Job Cover Letter for the Post of Senior News Reporter
- A frightening experience in my life – an Open Speech
- Sample Leave Application for Chicken Pox by Student
- Application format for Financial Help for Kidneys Transplant
- Cover Letter Format for Nursing Job
- Sample Request Application for Double Duty Allowance