Apply For Visa to Work in Foreign Country
The Vice Chancellor/Principle/Higher Authority,
Subject: Application for a Work Visa
This is to inform that I have been offered a temporary post of (Job Position…) within your prestigious institution (University name…). I will be requiring visa that will allow me to work in your country for (how many years). My (family member like wife, brother, sister, parents…) will also accompany me.
I want you to kindly present me information about the process and applications for the suitable visa or work permit. I am going to arrive before (specific date…) of this year and I would appreciate receiving the information as soon as possible. It would be a great favor for me as I have to do all the necessary document preparations. I shall be waiting for spontaneous response.
- Regret Letter for not Crediting Payment
- Sample Letter format to Send Payment for Charity
- Request Letter format for Funding for College
- Sample Job Application for Contract Based Teacher
- Application for Issuance of British or foreign Birth Certificate
- Request for Work Experience Certificate for Computer Networking Job