Sample Application for Student Visa in Australia
[This is a sample Application for Student Visa in Australia. If you are going to study in Australia for a longer period of time you will need to apply for a student visa. You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. Customize the content according to the information you want to convey.]
The Embassy of Australia…
Embassy office Address…
Sun: Application for Student Visa in Australia
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa. I hope to have this by (date: dd/mm/yy). (Describe in your own words).
- Name: (Your name)
- Date of Birth: DD/MM/YY
- Nationality: (Own Country Name)
- National Insurance Number: [******]
I have been accepted into a university in Australia at the University of Queensland (University name), On the [Course name, e.g., Science and mathematics course]. It starts on (Starting date) and ends at (Date: dd/mm/yy) and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in (Place and Country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in (Your own city name).
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
Remember, your letter must include the following information:
- Your circumstances in their home country;
- Your potential circumstances in Australia;
- The value of the course to your future;
- Your immigration history;
- If you are under 18, the intent of the parent, guardian, or spouse; and
- Other relevant matters e.g., financial condition or support, family status, etc.