Sample Application for Student Visa in Malaysia
[It is a Sample Application for Student Visa in Malaysia. Malaysia is one such country which has become a hub for students with the easy to understand and complete Malaysia student visa application procedure. You will need to have your Student Pass approval letter handy when you reach immigration in Malaysia. You can modify these sample as your requirement.]
The Embassy of Malaysia…
Embassy office Address…
Sub: Application for Student Visa in Malaysia
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa in Malaysia. I hope to have this by (Date: DD/MM/YY). (Describe in your own words).
- Name: (Your name)
- Date of Birth: (Date: DD/MM/YY)
- Nationality: (Own Country name)
- National Insurance Number: [*******]
I have been accepted into a University in Malaysia in [University name, e.g., Asia Pacific University], on the pathways at [Subject, department and course name]. It starts (date) and (date) and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in (Own country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in Malaysia.
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
You need to submit some of the followings:
- A completed Student Pass application form,
- Academic certificates/transcripts,
- A copy of your passport and passport sized photo,
- A Copy of your medical health examination report
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof you’re able to financially support yourself for the duration of your study program.
- A Personal Bond document that has been signed by your host institution.