Sample Application Format for Student Visa in Finland
[It is a sample Application Format for Student Visa in Finland. A student who wants to stay and study in Finland, but is not a citizen of Finland, will require either a student visa or a student residence permit to fulfill this objective. Usually, the student residence permit is valid for one year, so, if you intend to stay longer, you will have to apply for an extension at the local Police station. You can make any change to the below application as per your needs.]
The Embassy of Finland…
Embassy office Address…
Sub: Application for Student Visa in Finland
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa in Finland. I hope to have this by (Date: DD/MM/YY). (Describe in your own words).
- Name: (Your name)
- Date of Birth: (Date: DD/MM/YY)
- Nationality: (Own country name)
- National Insurance Number: [******]
I have been accepted into a university in Finland at [University name, e.g., Lappeenranta University of technology], on the (Subject and department name, e.g., strategy innovation and sustainability]. It starts on (Date: DD/MM/YY) and ends (Date: DD/MM/YY) and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in (Own Country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in (City and Country name).
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
Some common attachments and requirements are listed below-
- You must have a valid passport,
- Certificate of acceptance/attendance from your educational institution in Finland,
- Health insurance,
- Documentation of paid tuition fee or documentation of scholarship,
- Earlier degree certificates (not required of degree students and exchange students),
- Potential certificates of employment (not required of degree students and exchange students),
- Your passport must have a validity that exceeds the duration of the visa or residence permit you are applying for,
- You must have a copy of your completed and signed application form.