Sample Application format for Student Visa in Norway
[This is a sample Application format for Student Visa in Norway. If you plan to spend some time studying in Norway, you may need to apply for a student visa, otherwise known as a student residence permit. You can also apply for a study permit if you are a skilled worker and are going to study Norwegian or take education to be recognized in Norway. You need to modify this sample according to your needs.]
The Embassy of Finland…
Embassy office Address…
Sub: Application for Student Visa in Norway
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa in Norway. I hope to have this by (Date: DD/MM/YY). (Describe in your own words).
- Name: (Your name)
- Date of Birth: (Date: DD/MM/YY)
- Nationality: (Own Country name)
- National Insurance Number: [******]
I have been accepted into a University in Norway at the [University Name. e.g., Norwegian University of science and technology]. On the [Subject or course name, e.g., Masters color information and media- technology (NTNU)]. It starts on (date) and ends (date), and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in (Own Country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in (City and Country name).
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
You’ll need to submit a few essential documents:
- A completed application form with a cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Norway and itinerary
- Receipt of having paid the application fee,
- A valid travel document (i.e. passport),
- Recent passport-sized photos,
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Norway,
- Evidence of admittance to an approved full-time education program,
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc).