Sample Application format for Student Visa in Spain
[It is a sample Application format for Student Visa in Spain. If you are coming to Spain from another country in the EU, a passport or Visa will never be required for entry into the country. If you are coming from a non-European country and plan to stay for a period of three months or longer a passport is required to obtain. This visa is granted to those students who have already been accepted for admission by a recognized educational institute in Spain. You can make changes as per your requirements.]
The Embassy of Spain…
Embassy office Address…
Sub: Application for Student Visa in Spain
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa in Spain. I hope to have this by (Date: DD/MM/YY). (Describe in your own words).
- Name: (Your name)
- Date of Birth: (Date: DD/MM/YY)
- Nationality: (Own country name)
- National Insurance Number: [******]
I have been accepted into a university in Spain at [University name, e.g., Autonomous University of Madrid], on the [Subject and department name., e.g., course of the International relations]. It starts on (date) and ends (date) and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in (Own country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in Madrid.
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
Below mentioned documents are required for Spain visa applications:
- Completed visa application form with passport photographs,
- National passport and one copy of the passport,
- Confirmation letter from your health insurance,
- Current bank statement and one copy,
- A reference letter from your employer or education institution,
- Visa fees for Spanish Visa.
- Sample Leave Application for Renovation of House
- Cover Letter Format for Government Job
- Sample Letter format to Increase Tuition Fees to Parents
- Sample Cover Letter and Job Application for Financial Accountant Position
- Sample Confirmation Letter for Completion of Training
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Primary English Teacher