Sample Application format for Student Visa in USA
[This is a Sample Application format for Student Visa in the USA. The United States welcomes foreign citizens who come to the United States to study. Before applying for a visa, all student visa applicants must be accepted by a school or program. Foreign students who plan to study in the USA must obtain a US student visa in order to attend US universities and colleges. Customize the content according to the information you want to convey.]
The Embassy of USA…
Embassy office Address…
Sub: Application for Student Visa in the USA
My name is (Your name). I would like to submit this application for a student visa in the USA. I hope to have this by (date: dd/mm/yy). (Describe in your own words)
Name: (Your name)
Date of Birth: [Date: dd/mm/yy]
Nationality: (Own Country name)
National Insurance Number: [************]
I have been accepted into a university in the United States of America at [University name, e.g., Massachusetts Institute of technology], on the [Subject and department name, e.g., civil and Environmental and Engineering]. It starts on (date) and ends (date) and it is a full-time course with pro experience. (Describe all about the situation).
I will be living on campus with my savings from my job in the (Own country name). I have bank statements and pay slips provided and (Cordially describe your requirements) I also have a sponsor contact if needed who has a full-time job and his own home in Massachusetts.
Passport no.: ****
Contact no. and signature…
Applicants or students will go through a few stages when applying for a US student visa:
- A valid passport and all valid passport deals
- Apply to and be accepted by a Student and Exchange Visitor Program approved school in the US,
- Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee;
- Information and details of your current and previous education history, including relevant academic transcripts to date,
- Complete a US student visa application along with a recent photo(s);
- Pay the visa application fee;
- Schedule and attend a visa interview,
- CV and information on your current and previous work history (If applicable),
- The name and address of the institution you will be studying at.