Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Senior Lecture
Subject: Job Application for Senior Lecturer
It is stated that come to know about a vacancy of Senior Lecturer in your esteemed institution by advertisement in (News paper name…) on Date: dd/mm/yyyy. I thought to write to you as I am allied with the similar field and looking for a healthier prospect since long.
Sir, I am Graduate from (University Name) and I did my MBA/Masters in (Subject name….) from (University name…). Currently, I am teaching in a private University as a Senior Lecturer. I do have great command over my subject. I own an experience of three years teaching. I think myself and I will prove to be the best applicant for this job. I do not only teach in fact teaching is my passion.
I can handle all responsibilities associated with the position efficiently. I can covenant with students at higher level and able to deliver knowledge which I have, to them. Getting a chance to work with your organization would be a enormous opportunity for me and I hope to benefit it. For further information, I hope you will give me an opportunity of interview.
Enclosure contains my resume and testimonial. I hope that my application would be considered.
- Sample Letter of Consolation on Death of Grandfather or Grandmother
- Sample Warning Letter to Teacher for Poor Class Control
- Sample Suggestion Letter for Improvement by an Elder Brother
- Application for Replacement of Security Guard to Security Department
- Appreciation Letter format for Airport Staff for Good Service
- Application Format for College Leaving Certificate