Sample Cover Letter for the Position of Interior Designer
The Manager/Director/HR Admin,
Subject: Job Application for Interior Designer
I wrote up to apply for the post of Interior Designer about which I get to know by means of your advertisement in the (newspaper Name) on Date: dd/mm/yyyy. Your organization is the leading one among the industry and to get a chance here would make me grateful. I am hard-working person along with working capabilities under every situation.
I did Bachelors from (University name….). After that I went for diploma of one/two years in interior designing from (Institute/University name). Side by side, I worked for a firm there as an Interior Designer. I have interest in my work and it’s blissful to me.
It would be a splendid opportunity for me to work with you people. It is truly huge opportunity to show up my skills. You can review my Resume and documents attached. Copies of my designs are also enclosed for you. My selection would be helpful for your organizational growth as well and I’ll prove myself to be an appropriate person against the mention designation.
- A Visit To A Historical Place (Shalban Vihara)
- Sample Letter to Judge Asking for Leniency for Friend
- Complaint Letter to Supplier for Delayed Delivery of Purchased Goods
- Notice Letter for Release from Office
- Rapid Deforestation is endangering – an Open Speech
- Welcome Speech format for Prize Distribution Day by Principal