Sample Cover letter for the Post of Assistant Lecturer or Professor
Subject: Job Application for Assistant Lecturer
Respectfully stated there is a vacancy in the esteemed university for an Assistant Lecturer/Professor in (Subject name….). I have taught the (subject name) in (University/Institute name….) for about two years and left the (Institute…) because of personal reasons which I regret can’t mention to you (Show your causes…). I wanted to thrive for excellence in the field of education and you will be kind enough to give me that opportunity.
I am suitable according to the requirements of the job as published in the advertisement given by you in the newspaper. On that source I want to apply in your institution/university as an assistant Lecturer/Professor. I am fully conscious by the environment of the work and can handle all the educational matters simply and fairly.
By appointing me, I pledge that you will get a punctual and hardworking teacher as obvious from my Experience letter copy. All the obligatory documents are attached herewith my application for your kind observation. I would be brimmed with pleasure if you consider my request and do the favorable action.
Date and Sign…….
- Appreciation Letter for Writing Recommendation Letter
- Sample Warning Letter format for Illegal Parking
- Why Is Water Important In Our Life
- Sample Complaint Letter to the Apartment Manager for Noise
- Sample Request Letter for Mobile Phone from Office
- Request Letter for Refund of Security Money from College or University